1. Scope and responsibility for data processing:
The entity responsible for processing this data is:
The project EU-FarmBook, which has received funding from the European Union Horizon Europe Research and Innovation Programme under Grant Agreement No. 101060382.
2. Purposes of the treatment and legal basis:
The personal data collected through this website are intended to allow the following operations:
- Participation in workshops, seminars, conferences, and webinars organized by the Horizon Europe project EU-FarmBook.
- Participation in surveys, questionnaires, or similar inquiries, organized by the Horizon Europe project EU-FarmBook.
- EU-FarmBook research communications, such as newsletters, service news, technical articles, event information, or other related activities.
The processing of personal data is necessary to carry out the aforementioned operations.
The personal data of the user may be communicated to a suitable service provider contracted by the EU-FarmBook Project, which will treat the data exclusively for the purposes established by EU-FarmBook Project and in compliance with the issued instructions, strictly complying with the legal rules on data protection, information security, and other applicable standards, pursuant to a written agreement between the parties.
If you leave a message on our website. your name and email address will be saved in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
This portal uses a web analytics service. Cookies (small text files stored locally on your computer) are used to help analyze how people use this website.
This information will be used to generate reports on portal usage. The collected information will only be shared with third parties when legally required to do so.
5. Levels of Engagement / Expression of Interest:
By choosing one or more of the options provided in the “Engage with EU-FarmBook Project” form section, you can specify your preferences for the following levels of engagement:
1. I wish to ONLY receive the newsletter and emails related to the EU-FarmBook project: By selecting this option, you consent to receive newsletters and emails that provide information about the EU-FarmBook project, plus updates about the and related content.
2. I wish to OCCASSIONALLY PARTICIPATE in project activities: By selecting this option, you give us permission to invite you to participate in project activities such as workshops, webinars, field trips, and other events.
3. I wish to CONTRIBUTE MORE ACTIVELY in project activities: By selecting this option, you express your interest in actively contributing to the project by participating in online or face-to-face feedback and focus groups. These groups may require your participation on a regular basis but not more than once or twice a year.
4. I consent to ALL OF THE ABOVE: By selecting this option, you consent to all of the statements above, allowing us to send you our newsletters and to contact you for participation in project activities on a more regular basis.
6. International data transfers:
The EU-FarmBook Project will process user data in its entirety within the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA) and therefore does not provide for any international transfer of data.
7. Shelf life:
The EU-FarmBook Project will keep the personal data of the users for the period necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes for which they were collected. The EU-FarmBook Project will maintain these data through the period that it is obliged to by the law. The EU-FarmBook Project may also keep the data beyond these periods for statistical purposes, and for this purpose anonymize them.
8. User rights:
The user has the right to request from the EU-FarmBook Project access to personal data concerning him/her, as well as its rectification or deletion, and the limitation of the treatment with respect to the user, or the right to object to the treatment, as well as the right to portability of data, in accordance with the laws governing the processing of personal data.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, the user may contact the data controller through the addresses indicated in paragraph 2 of this policy. He/she can also file a complaint with its National Data Protection Authority. More information on this can be found on the website for the European authority (https://edpb.europa.eu/).
9. Changes to this Policy: